Cheap semi truck insurance prices can really help many trucking businesses, especially small startups. If you want to find a truck insurance that will not make you break the bank, first you need to collect and select! Call all insurance providers you can find and request for quotes. This way, you can compare quotes and get the types of coverage you need but at a more affordable price. Easy, right?
A lot of insurance companies have raised their rates for many years in a row and premiums are going up in such a crazy trend. And here you are, wondering how you can save and find an affordable commercial truck insurance near me.
- Shop and Compare – There are so many insurance companies in the market and insurance prices are constantly changing. Therefore, you have to go out there to find the best deals. While many insurance providers have raised their policy prices, others have taken this as an opportunity to offer lower prices, thereby getting more companies.
- Consider your Risks and Insurance Limits – If your business is not insured or underinsured, you are risking your trucking business if an accident suddenly happens to any of your trucks. Therefore, it is very important that you choose you right limits and policy that meet your standards.
- Good SAFER scores – Alway conduct vehicle maintenance, keep your log book updated, and always adhere to HOS laws. One factor that will make your rate jack up is an Out of Service Violation.
- Full Payment – If you have enough finances to pay your insurance in full, you can save up to 6 to 12 percent if you pay for the year in one lump sum.
- Increase the Deductible – Save another 5 to 10 percent by increasing your deductible.
- High Credit Rating – If you have good credit, you can get a lower premium. So if you can still clean your reports, do it now!
- Discounts – Do not hesitate to ask for discounts. Make sure to get all which you qualify for.